|Rules for the Tax Day Tea Party|
|* No violence, no threats, no profanity, no racism, no law-breaking.
* Law enforcement officers must be treated with respect.
* Stay out of the street at all times, except when using a crosswalk with the traffic light.
* Do not block the sidewalk to pedestrian traffic. Keep your signs from hanging over into the street.
* Do not block the signs of, nor get within 10 feet of, our opponents. Do not interfere with any media coverage of them. Our First Amendment rights are their rights, too.
* Any arguments should be at 10 feet away to avoid conflict arising from passions on both sides. If you choose to get close to them physically, do so in friendship as fellow Americans only.
* Do not give the middle finger, call people jerks, tell them to go home or get a job.
* Take the high road. Be civil, but resolute.